hello guys,
well.. she did not remember i had my final theory test today. hmm. kinda disappointed.
but on a lighter note .. I PASSED MY FINAL THEORY TEST!!! hahahas. was quite worried that i would fail. but nevertheless. I PASSED ! hahaha. went for e trial test before the test. got bored of the questions.. ahaha. cleared my test in 10 mins. (oops. over hao lian liao) lols. 1 more practical test and im a driver too !!
well well. had a celebration cum farewell dinner at CP KFC for me n dan. he's going penang. n i passed my test. ahaha. but for that dinner. i had to wait AGAIN for pat another hour ALONE! damnit. lucky i bought newpaper if not i would have been BORED TO DEATH !
hmm. on the train i crafter a new phrase for myself more on the relationship side. lols
"Once bitten twice shy. twice bitten. NEVER TRY"
alrite. tests and exams are coming. going to study .. tho I TRIED TO study. =)
till then guys.
PENG