I guess.. life is just to fcuked up.. or maybe its you that fcuked me up..
Long time ago I have been asking u to let boss see the damn thing yet I wonder what you are doing… msning and dumb enough to message on friendster? Cb..
And one fine day boss just spread butter on me because you didn’t let him see? And im supposed to let him see. And fcuk you. Ur work is just less than 1 piece of papers and it took you fcuking more time than me? And im supposed to complile one whole damn SOP which is like dunno 50 more times more than yours? I took the initiative to ask boss and asked around yet you? How I wish I can point middle finger infront of you..
Now boss asked you to revise the thing you’re supposed to listen not me yet I have to tell you everything again. Best part. What I told you, you never do it then why the fcuk you asked me to tell you? Now again ur supposed to let boss see.. u claimed that boss was in the meeting yesterday. Maybe my reply was jus a simple “orh” but then deep down.. fuck you! How long ago did boss asked you to revise? How long you took you time to revise? And you talked as if boss is super busy. But why I can ask him things? Jubo
Today morning is another thing. We’re supposed to rotate to take down the damn mintues. And in the end? I took down most of it or rather all except 1 which is done by u. and I thought you would take down today but no. knn. Let my supervisor spread butter again.FCUK!
Sometimes I really wished that I point middle finger then slap you and before going off scold you BITCH. It’s the first time I’ve seen girl like you.